- Green Baltic Amber 40 – 90 million years fossilized tree resin
- Size: EU 18 – 19 cm / US 7″ – 7.4″
- Weight: EU 7.5g / US 0.26 oz
- Beads Dimensions: L – 14 mm / W – 10 mm
- Available at Wholesale Rates
- Have a question? Contact Us Today
“Green is the prime colour of the world, and that from which its loveliness arises” Renewing – Refreshing – Regenerating. It represents balance, growth, learning, and harmony. Green amber is rare and accounts for only 2% of all Amber found. Features supreme quality green amber olive-shaped beads threaded on a strong elastic band to last years of use. Organic earthy remains preserved in amber will make a real talking point for the wearer. Handmade to a standard of perfection will make a meaningful gift or just another wonderful token for yourself or your special someone.