Safety pop closure designed to split apart when under unusual tension. This will not occur with the traditional screw clasp.
- Laboratory certified organic Baltic amber – Succinite
- Rich in succinic healing amber oils
- Various sizes – available at the checkout
- Materials: raw Baltic amber – Safety knotted cotton thread – Safety pop closure
- Can be used as a bracelet/anklet by double wrapping the necklace around wrist/ankle twice
- Warm and smooth to the touch 6-7mm raw Baltic Amber beads
- Cotton thread individually knotted by hand between each and every amber bead so should the necklace break (which it should if necessary) the rest of the beads will not scatter
- Available at wholesale rates
- Have a question? Contact us today
Amber jewellery is made for wearing, NOT for chewing. Amber is to be worn under clothing and in contact with the skin. Remove the necklace when your child is unattended. As a safe alternative, a child may wear a necklace double wrapped around a wrist or ankle to continue receiving the benefits of Amber at night. EU toy safety regulations EN 71-1 amber necklaces are not suitable to use for children under 36 months. Due to the small parts, it can pose a choking hazard, therefore should be worn under adult supervision at all times. Young children must not be left unattended whilst wearing amber jewellery. When not in use keep out of reach of young children.